Patreon

Monday, September 2, 2019

Lone Wolf Fists open playtest


Finally! Got this beast written to my satisfaction. And it only took an entire year longer than I thought it would! Yay!

Also still fiddling with the cover. Go! Get it!
Here's some ways you can thank me for making this awesome game:

Go and download it it for free! This helps my Dtrpg numbers and makes me happy!

Go and download it and pay literally any amount of money above that! This will be used to continue adding art and other fun stuff.

Become a patron and get access to a ton of additional content I'll be writing for the playtest and the final game! What will that content be? Places! Monsters! NPCs! New Kung-fu! Vehicles! Magic items! Disasters! Encounter lists! Mutations! And all sorts of other goodies that will eventually grace the full game.

Tell your friends about this game! This spreads my precious word of mouth and that's super important for running a kickstarter!

Run a playtest with your friends! You can do it privately or publicly; both help! Especially if you provide your feedback on our Discord server, the Fistoverse!

Make posts about it on gaming forums! I'll probably show up and answer questions and it'll be a great chance to let folks know about the game!

Do all that social media stuff the kiddies do nowadays! Like twoot, or go to facesbook and make a... Group? Chat? I'm a confused old man!

Ah man, I'm so excited. Thanks for the ride everybody; let's push this a bit further so we can get a physical book in existence.